Join us in protecting the health of our community. We ask that guests follow these enhanced safety precautions, developed in response to COVID-19:
- If you're feeling under the weather for any reason, please take care and stay home. We will be happy to schedule another appointment for you to visit VPAM.
- In accordance with the policies of the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health for indoor public areas, face masks are required for all visitors ages 2 and up, regardless of vaccination status. Masks must cover the nose and mouth.
- Maintain social distance. Stay six feet apart from others. Only 2 people are allowed in the elevator at one time.
- Bag check
- Our bag check is currently closed, so we strongly encourage everyone to leave backpacks, bags, and other large items larger than 11 x 17 x 8 inches at home or in the car.
- If leaving your backpacks at home is not an option, backpacks may not be worn on your back; they must be carried by hand (below the waist) or worn on the front of your body at all times.
- Hand-sanitizer units are available throughout the building located at the front desk and at the elevators on all three floors.
- Please note that capacity limits, hours of operation, and our COVID-19 Safety Policies are subject to change for the galleries and all VPAM events.