Join us in protecting the health of our community. We ask that guests follow these enhanced safety precautions, developed in response to COVID-19:
- If you're feeling under the weather for any reason, please take care and stay home.
- In accordance with the policies of the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health for indoor public areas, It is strongly recommended that people continue to wear masks that fit and filter well in all indoor public places. The spread of COVID-19 continues to be a significant risk for many in Los Angeles County
- Bag check
- Our bag check is currently closed, so we strongly encourage everyone to leave backpacks, bags, and other large items larger than 11 x 17 x 8 inches at home or in the car.
- If leaving your backpacks at home is not an option, backpacks may not be worn on your back; they must be carried by hand (below the waist) or worn on the front of your body at all times.
- Hand-sanitizer units are available throughout the building located at the front desk and at the elevators on all three floors.
- Please note that capacity limits, hours of operation, and our COVID-19 Safety Policies are subject to change for the galleries and all VPAM events.